How different types of small businesses use bookkeeping software
If you’re running your own business, you might have wondered how other businesses keep on top of their finances. The smart ones use online bookkeeping software like Xero to help them save time and money, as well as to help with their decision-making and ensure their legal compliance with the Australian Taxation Office.
Here are just some of the different types of businesses that can take advantage of online bookkeeping software (and just some of the ways that they use its many features and benefits).
Retailers (bricks and mortar as well as online)
· synching their point-of-sale, inventory and e-commerce systems.
eBay and Amazon sellers
· ordering from suppliers, reconciling transactions and managing their cash flow.
· stock management and ensuring that their staff are paid quickly and easily.
· project management, time tracking and paying their subcontractors.
· online bookkeeping software makes managing a franchise network much easier by ensuring consistency.
Professional service providers
· tracking and maximising their client billing time.
· spending more time caring for their patients and less time worrying about their finances.
· tracking and trading their livestock.
· tracking their transactions in multiple currencies.
How we can help
At Scorpion Bookkeeping, we specialise in helping all sorts of businesses to set up their bookkeeping software to suit their needs. We’re a Xero-certified advisor and we can also help you with any other bookkeeping support services that you need, no matter what type of business you have. We currently have clients in a diverse range of industries in South Australia, Victoria and New South Wales.
Contact us today to find out how we can help your business!